Service charges Structure in SBI W.E.F. 06 09 2008
CORE BANKING RELATED CHARGES ( P SEGMENT) W.E.F 06.09.2008
1. Deposit of cash at non home branches - Maximum Amount -Rs.25000/ per day.
Charges -Rs.2/ per1000. min. Rs 25/ per transaction
2. Deposit of cheques at home/non-home CBS branch, drawn on any CBS branch / other banks - Maximum Amount - No Limit.
Charges - Intracity- free.
Intercity (per transaction ) Upto Rs. 20,000/ Free;
Above Rs. 20000/ & upto Rs 5.00 lac: Rs 1.50/1000.
Above Rs.5.00 lac Rs.1.00/1000.
Min Rs 750/. Max Rs 1250/
3. Deposit of clearing instruments at non-home CBS branch, drawn on non-CBS branch/other banks - No Limit
Charges - Same as above
4. Encashment of cheque at non-home branch
Cash withdrawal ( by the account holder): Rs. 50000/ per day Free
Transfer to another SB/ CA at another CBS branch Same charges as in item 2 above
Issuance of draft/B.Ch/ TT Same charges as in item no 2 above + Issuance charges.
5. Transfer of funds from home branch to third party accounts at another CBS branch - No Limit
Same charges as item 2 above
6. Pass-book updation at non-home branch - Rs. 10/ per pass-book